Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Clinica Fiore Limited, a UK-registered company whose registered office is at 65 Endell Street, London WC2H 9AJ. Your use of this website and subsequent bookings is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use this website or book with the clinic.
All communications regarding this website should be directed to [email protected].
Set out below are the business terms in which Clinica Fiore / FIORE AESTHETICS provides a service to its clients and visitors to this website. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions before booking a treatment at Clinica Fiore / FIORE AESTHETICS.
- All Aesthetic Practitioners at Fiore Aesthetics are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols. Therefore, Fiore Aesthetics does not guarantee continued treatment with a named Aesthetic Practitioner.
- Before your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required for your treatment. If you do not follow the guidance, this may result in the cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged. For specific treatments, we ask that you are prepared for your treatment:
- Face treatments: All make-up removed prior to treatment
- Laser hair removal: area shaved 24 hours prior to treatment and free of hair. Hair must not be waxed or plucked before laser hair removal.
- Fiore Aesthetics will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs on time. However, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. All treatments cancelled by Fiore Aesthetics will be rebooked as soon as convenient for our client.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours before your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours of your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or your deposit being redeemed.
- If you do not attend your appointment, you will lose your deposit or your treatment being redeemed.
- Late arrival to your appointment may result in a reduction in your treatment or forfeit of the appointment.
- To secure an appointment with Fiore Aesthetics, a refundable deposit is required.
- For a consultation or treatment appointment with an Aesthetic Practitioner, a deposit of £30 will be charged to your debit or credit card at the time of booking to secure the appointment. Your deposit will then be redeemed against the value of the treatment or consultation fee.
- You will loose your deposit unless 48 hours cancellation notice period has been given by phone or email.
- Injectable consultations are not free of charge, and the deposit will not be fully refundable.
- Please note that, when booking to see a member of our medical staff, a booking deposit of £75 is payable. This is to confirm your appointment and will be refunded against your treatment costs
- No deposit is required when booking a treatment from a pre-paid course.
- For the terms of deposit refunds, please refer to the cancellation policy set out in point 3.
3. Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure that we can maximise our appointment availability. This ensures we can offer a cancelled appointment time to a client who needs it.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we kindly ask that you call us at least 48 hours before your appointment to avoid incurring the full cost of the booked treatment. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your deposit or treatment being redeemed. Charges will be incurred for missed appointments.
- Products and treatments purchased from the promotion (discounted products)
- Products and treatments purchased from promotions cannot be refunded at any date and must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- Single treatments
- We take a fully refundable deposit of £30 when booking a single treatment. The deposit can be redeemed against treatment fees. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we kindly ask that you call us no less than 48 hours notice prior to your appointment. Please be aware of our business opening hours when calling to reschedule or cancel, to ensure you give us the correct notice period. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your deposit being redeemed.
- Pre-paid value pack or course of treatment
- No deposit is required when booking a treatment from a pre-paid course of treatment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we kindly ask that you call us no less than 48 hours-notice prior to your appointment. Please be aware of our business opening hours when calling to reschedule or cancel, to ensure you give us the correct notice period. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your deposit being redeemed.
4. Pricing & Payments
- Pricing: Consultation and treatment prices may vary, especially during promotional periods. Please refer to pricing on the website or in the clinic.
- Treatment quotations: where a client has been given a quote that is not subject to promotional discounts, this price will be honoured for up to 6 weeks.
- Card payments Only: We ask that you make payment via card or contactless payment where possible
- There is a £5 extra charge to AMERICAN EXPRESS users
5. Courses of Treatment
- Payments: All treatments purchased as a course or package must be paid for in full prior to the first treatment.
- Package or course expiry: All treatments from a course must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left unused after 12 months will be automatically redeemed, and a new package will need to be purchased.
- Package refunds: Value packs or courses of treatment are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed between the client, and Fiore Aesthetics is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charges for non-attendance. The difference will be the refunded amount.
6. Suitability for Treatment
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you before any treatment is carried out.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide Fiore Aesthetics with a relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment.
- We cannot treat any clients who are under 18, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Muscle relaxing injection top-ups are only available within two weeks of the original treatment and are at the discretion of the medical practitioner.
- Fiore Aesthetics will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- Clients will be required to read and sign the relevant consent forms prior to treatment. We are unable to provide any treatment without your written consent.
- For your safety and that of others we ask that you read and adhere to the Safety Charter, in order for your treatment to be carried out.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide Fiore Aesthetics with all relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment. Fiore Aesthetics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Fiore Aesthetics regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Fiore Aesthetics’ liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Fiore Aesthetics’ negligence.
8. Your Right to Complain
- Fiore Aesthetics endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately, and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Fiore Aesthetics you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Fiore Aesthetics will be pleased to help and will support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within three working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic Manager
- If your complaint is treatment-related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s medical team, including the Medical Director. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Fiore Aesthetics aims to give you a full written response within 20 working days, or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Complainants who are not happy with the local resolution are referred to a member of the Senior Management team. If the complaint is of clinical nature this will be the Head of Medical Standards. The complaint will be further reviewed within 20 working days, and you will be provided with a final written response. If the investigation requires further time, you will be provided with an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- At Fiore Aesthetics we respect and are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
- Any information you give us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- You will be added to our Newsletter list if requested by yourself or if you make a purchase with us which is effective immediately.
10. 10% Discount for New Patients
- 10% off can be applied to single treatments
- Cannot be used against doctor consultations or doctor treatments.
- Discount can be applied to any practitioner treatments including skin peels, acne treatment, microneedling, and laser hair removal.
- Can be used on anti-ageing injectable treatments.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Offer available to new clients only
- Offer is subject to full consultation and patient suitability for treatment.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- One promotion per person
- Treatment purchased on promotion must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All promotions are strictly not refundable
- Treatment promotions will not apply in conjunction with any already existing discounted treatment packages.
12. Customer Service
Clinica Fiore Limited / Fiore Aesthetics is committed to providing a high standard of customer service to its all clients. We will endeavour to provide you with prompt efficient service at all times.
We value your custom greatly. If there is anything you are unhappy with, please advise us by email at [email protected] and we will do our best to put things right.
We understand that customers may not always be satisfied with the service they receive and are committed to ensuring that any complaints are dealt with effectively and consistently. In addition, any service failures are investigated to identify ways to prevent repeat occurrences.
All complaints are acknowledged within five working days and customers are kept informed of the progress of their enquiry.
13. Website Obligations
In accessing this website, you shall comply with its terms and conditions and any instructions posted on its site. You may not make any alterations to this website or infringe the operation of the site. If you infringe these obligations, you will be liable to any loss or damages this may cause to Fiore Aesthetics.
14. Website Copyright
- Fiore Aesthetics allows only the copying and printing of any content in hard format for personal use and not for business. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce or modify any of the content on this website for commercial purposes whatsoever unless prior written approval has been obtained by a director of the company.
- You may download, store, and the use information contained in or pages from this website for your own personal use and research.
- You are not permitted to utilize any of the content on this site (including written content, images, logos, PDFs, or other documents) electronic or otherwise for commercial gain, or to be utilised on any other website, or publication without prior written approval from Fiore Aesthetics. All content on this website including images, graphics, logos, and content is copyrighted.
- Whilst we have taken every reasonable precaution in building and writing this website, we may have made occasional errors for we which we apologize. Fiore Aesthetics does not make any representation or warranties of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the contents or operation of this website, including any hypertext links or other items accessible either directly or indirectly through this website and any such representations and warranties are excluded by this notice.
- We endeavour to maintain an effective maintenance of this site but do not guarantee that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free. We will endeavour when reported to remedy any inaccuracies or errors within the shortest possible reasonable time.
- Your use of this site and the material contained within it is done at your own risk. Fiore Aesthetics does not accept any liability for losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential, or punitive that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website including, but not limited to, computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorized use of the system arising from “hacking” or otherwise.
- This website is made available on the basis that all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any typographical, clerical, or other error or omission in any page posted on this website shall be subject to correction or deletion (as appropriate) without any liability on our part.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice and it is your responsibility to revisit this page from time to time to re-read this notice. Any revised term shall take effect as at the date when the change is made to the website.
- The content of and your use of this website and your relationship with us are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of or the publication of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Clinica Fiore Limited
Company No. 7305000
Registered Office address: 65 Endell Street London WC2H 9AJ
Directors: Flavio Refrigeri