All women have body and facial hair, but it is generally light in colour and very fine. Hirsutism is a condition due to which excessive growth of hair takes place in women’s face and body. This unwanted hair is usually dark and coarse that grows on face, back, arms and even chest of women. The pattern of growth of these hairs is related to virilization.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome is caused due to imbalance of sex hormones.
- Crushing syndrome occurs due to high level of cortisol in the body.
- There are rare chances of an androgen secreting tumor in adrenal glands or ovaries that causes hirsutism.
- Medication for endometriosis can give rise to the condition of excessive hair growth in body and facial area.
- Loss of hair from the head takes place in a massive scale causing bald scalp.
- The sizes of the breasts are reduced substantially.
- Build of acne on the face.
- Deepening and hoarse voice of a woman.
- Enlargement of the clitoris.
Hirsutism is caused mainly due to hormonal imbalance. Though this condition doesn’t lead to physical pain, this might be the reason of depression in many women. This condition arises when male hormones are produced in an excessive amount in a woman.
HOW TO TREAT EXCESS HAIR ?
IPL Hair Reduction Electrolysis