A large number of men and women of all ages and with every skin type suffer from open or blocked pores in their skin. This is even more common in people with oily skin. When oil gets trapped inside the pores, their appearance becomes even worse. According to skincare experts, there are several reasons that lead to the problem.
- Mostly, enlarged pores on the face are caused due to genetic factor and most patients inherit this problem from their parents.
- Age also plays a vital role in this problem. At advanced age, your skin loses collagen and elastin and thus, the structure of skin pores changes.
- Excessive exposure to the sun thickens skin’s epidermal layer which can enlarge the pores.
- Dermatologists even suggest that lack of proper skin grooming and poor exolification can lead to the problem.
- Even blackheads can enlarge the pores to a large extent.
- Usually, the nose, chin and the forehead make a trouble zone on the face where the problem of enlarged pores remains more prominent.
- As oil gets trapped, the nose pores swell and seem to be wider than they actually are.
- For people with dry skin, enlarged pores make an ugly appearance.
- Even, blackheads often accompany the problem of enlarged pores.
A proper skincare regimen helps a lot in solving this aesthetic problem. There are specific skincare therapies and products to cure the issue of enlarged pores.
HOW TO TREAT ENLARGED PORES ?
Fractional Laser Facials Skin Peels IPL Photo Facial Dermaroller Oxygen Facial Water Facial Dermabration PRP Plasma